feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count
myanmar beautiful model girls

Eaindra Kyaw Zin | very hot with red dress | myanmar most beautiful actress |

Labels:




Myanmar famous actress Eaindra Kyaw Zin, known to her friends as Oo We, is about to become the first from this country to attend the invitation-only Panasia Film Festival in Deauville, France. She is also worked as a model since that industry began to flourish here, was spotted on television by Alain Patel, president of the Association pour la Promotion des Films Des pays d’Asie (APFDA), who has also featured in the pages of Myanmar Times for his work establishing medical clinics and services here.Sufficiently enchanted by her on-screen presence, Dr Patel invited Eaindra Kyaw Zin to attend the prestigious festival, which begins on February 26.

The petite actress said she was delighted to have been invited to the event and was now busy going through the necessary processes to organise her passport. “I don’t know how to express my happiness,” she said.“I never expected anything like this to happen. I have been to some other South East Asian countries for shopping before, but to be able to attend the Panasia film festival will be the most exciting experience.“I am very proud to have been invited. I feel that it is now my responsibility, as an actress, to promote the image of my nation.”




myanmar-hottest1